Got a Dog and Started a Blog 11.1.2022

This era is said as the 100-year-lifespan period, but the average life expectancy of a 61-year-old Japanese man seems to be only 21 more years.

Ah, only 21 more years?

But healthy life expectancy is much shorter. I'll probably only be healthy for another 10 years or so?

The rest of the time is surprisingly short!

I've always wanted to have a dog. If I don't get a dog now, I won't be able to take responsibility for it until the end of its life.

So, I decided to have a mofu-mofu, fluffy Samoyed boy.

I named him "Sachiki (happiness comes)" in hopes that both he and I will be happy. I call him "Sachiki-san" with respect, and I call myself “Sewanin”, a caretaker.

Sachiki-san is from Hokkaido. I visited Hokkaido on August 26, 2022, to welcome him.

Sachiki-san is 5 months old now. It's been two and a half months since he and I started living together.

His vaccination program was completed this month and he has just started taking walks in various places.

From now on, I would like to go out together and write down my memories on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shidarezakura-Weeping Cherry Blossoms in Morioka Central Park Looked Like Waterfalls 4.23, 2024

Many Shidarezakura-weeping cherry trees are planted in Morioka Central Park. Now Someiyoshino cherry blossoms has passed its peak, the Shida...