Went to Wan Nyan Matsuri-Dog and Cat Festival Held at the Multipurpose Square in Takamatsu Park 5.26, 2024

Sachiki-san and I sometimes go for walks at Takamatsu Park. There is Takamatsu Pond, which is a sightseeing spot, and the multipurpose square etc. Recently, we come more often to the multipurpose square with a larger lawn than Takamatsu Pond.

When we went for a walk on May 25th, I saw a sign that said, "Dog and Cat Festival Entrance/Exit", so I got curious and checked it up, and found out that it was an event to be held the next day.
According to the event information, in addition to selling handmade pet clothes, accessories, miscellaneous goods, and snacks, there will also be food trucks. There will also be a rescue cat adoption event and a lecture.
So, on the 26th, we went for a walk at Takamatsu Park.

I was worried about a shortage of parking lots, so we went to the parking lot where I usually park my car around 9:30, 30 minutes before the event started. It was almost full, but I managed to find a parking lot.
As we were walking around the park, people with dogs started to gather one after another.

As for Sachiki-san, he moved to the shade of a tree to avoid the sun and refused to move from there.

On the way home, I put Sachiki-san in my car and then hurried around the event venue by myself.
There was a Bernese Mountain dog there, and when I talked to the owner, she said that the sun was strong and the dog's black color absorbed the heat from the sun, so she put a cooling vest on him. I should have put one on Sachiki-san too.


We left the park at 11:00, an hour after the event had started, but there was a traffic jam from the parking lot to the high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Went to Kyukamura Iwate Amihari Onsen to Escape the Summer Heat 7.22, 2024

The lowest temperature this morning was 24.3℃. It was almost a tropical night, and it was hot from the morning! So Sachiki-san and I went to...