Petted by a Staff Member at Seagull Park 5.21, 2024

Near Kamaishi Daikannon, there is a hotel named Seagaria Marine where you can stay with your dog on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. This hotel has a large dog park named Seagull Park. I always thought, ''I'd like to stop by there.'' whenever I visit my mother, who lives on the coast of Iwate Prefecture.

Sachiki-san and I visited on a weekday evening. There was no one else using it, so we were able to use it without worrying about other dogs.

This is a large lawn dog park.
Even when Sachiki-san comes to the dog park, he's more interested in sniffing than running. (lol)

Sachiki-san sometimes picks up something and eat it, so I can safely watch him at a well-managed dog park.

A staff member came out of the office and patted Sachiki-san.

The fee is 600 yen per once. If you become a member by paying the annual membership fee of 1,000 yen, it is 500 yen per once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Went to Kyukamura Iwate Amihari Onsen to Escape the Summer Heat 7.22, 2024

The lowest temperature this morning was 24.3℃. It was almost a tropical night, and it was hot from the morning! So Sachiki-san and I went to...